How to treat hair loss?
Frequently applying Aloe Vera gel reinforces hair production.
- 1 stalk of Aloe Vera
- Take the Aloe Vera leaf and cut it into horizontal piece
- Rub gently all over the scalp.
- Once it has dried, rinse gently.
- 4 egg whites
- Beat only the four egg whites.
- Rub on the scalp like a shampoo.
- Rinse after 30 minutes.
The onion contains elements of sulfur that stabilize the capillary proteins.
- 1 onion
- Extract all the juice that contains the onion.
- Apply it to the scalp giving a massage with circular movements.
- Wash the hair after 30 minutes.
- 1 beet
- Chop the beetroot right in half.
- Rub for about ten minutes on the entire scalp.
- Wash with the usual products.
- 100 ml of almond oil
- 5 grams of essence or rosemary bouquet
- Add the almond oil in a bowl.
- Mix with the amount of rosemary you want.
- Apply on the entire scalp. This should be done by pressing with fingers in circular motion.
- Leave the mixture for 30 minutes and then rinse.
- Repeat the procedure about three times a week. The exception is that you suffer from oily hair, in which case it would be only once every seven days.
Alopecia is definitely a problem that can be fought from home. It is only necessary to have natural ingredients and know how to use them. Choosing the natural alternatives for the care of the scalp will not only prevent the fall but will also give you an enviable beauty.