Vegetable juices are a very healthy drink that we should include in our diet if we want to eliminate toxins and get an extra dose of vitamins and minerals. Despite including some unusual combinations, these vegetable juices are very cleansing, fight to swell and give us a lot of vitamins and minerals.
In addition, it is an excellent way to recover after the exercise, as they help us lose weight and rebalance the body. Discover in this article 4 combinations of delicious, healthy and detoxifying vegetable juices.
Vegetable juices are an excellent drink to drink at any time of the day and at any time of the year, thanks to its numerous health properties. Fruit juices are best in the morning since they are rich in sugar and give us a lot of energy.
On the other hand, if we combine them with vegetables and spices we get a more balancing effect on the nervous system so that we can also, drink them at night.
These vegetable juices have the following benefits:
- They facilitate the elimination of toxins from the organism thanks to its high purification power.
- They regulate the function of the liver, kidneys and intestine.
- They improve the appearance and health of the skin, hair and nails.
- They are very antioxidant.
- They help us lose weight in a healthy way by eliminating fat and favor diuresis.
- They increase our energy levels.
- They fight nervous disorders such as stress and anxiety.
- They improve nutritional deficits such as anemia.
- The defenses rise.
4 Healthy Vegetable Juices
Try these delicious combinations of fruits, vegetables, aromatic plants, seeds and spices, and benefit from their medicinal properties.
1. Cucumber, Watercress, and Ginger
This vegetable juice is refreshing and surprises with its spicy touch. Its main feature is its diuretic power, which fights swelling and fluid retention.
- Cucumber is antioxidant and alkalizing, two properties that are essential for good long-term health. In addition, it is a good remedy to combat fluid retention.
- The watercress is small green leaves of the same family as broccoli and arugula. They have purifying and diuretic properties, fight anemia and reduce blood sugar.
- Ginger is a very beneficial medicinal spice, especially for women, as well as a natural accelerator of the body that helps us lose weight.
2. Tomato, Garlic, and Basil
This tasty vegetable juice reminds us of the famous gazpacho because of its tomato content. However, it is much lighter and more aromatic and has amazing health properties.
- The lycopene present in tomatoes could have anti-cancer properties for some types of cancer, such as prostate, lung or stomach. These virtues multiply if we add a little olive oil and black pepper to our juice.
- Garlic is a natural antibiotic that also improves blood flow and prevents cardiovascular disease.
- Basil has the double ability to stimulate the body and relax the nervous system.
3. Beet, Chia, and Apple
The intestine is, together with the liver and kidneys, one of the organs that suffer the most food excesses. For this reason, we propose this attractive purple juice that has the virtue of regulating intestinal function regardless of the disorder you suffer.
- The beet or beetroot is rich in iron, so it is a food that prevents anemia and gives us energy.
- Chia seeds cleanse the intestine deeply and regulate cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- The apple is a very cleansing fruit that prevents cardiovascular diseases.
4. Celery, Carrot, and Pear
A sweet and light juice to eliminate many toxins while keeping the skin free of impurities. This drink is ideal for those who suffer from grains and blackheads, especially after eating unhealthy foods.
- The celery is ideal for improving the cleansing the function of the liver and kidneys, as well as to keep the skin free of impurities.
- Raw carrot is a great antioxidant that prevents eye diseases and gallstones.
- The pear brings a natural sweetness to this juice and helps us eliminate liquids. It is a fruit very rich in silicon, a mineral that prevents wrinkles.
Vegetable juices carry a lot of health benefits. However, you should check with your doctor if you are under any treatment to prevent the effects from being potentiated and avoid complications.