Does it bother you to have short eyelashes? Do you spend applying mascara and harmful products to lengthen them? Forget about that and follow these tips to grow longer and thicker eyelashes at home!
Most of the time, the part we like most about another person is the eyes. And what better than having very long and thick eyelashes to make them look even better? It is a fact that there are many factors such as genetics, age, medical conditions, infections, hormonal changes or even nutritional deficiencies that can affect the size and health of the eyelashes, but it is definitely possible to reverse it and get perfect eyelashes.
The most important thing is to take care of them like any other parts of the body, not to forget them and keep in mind that they are fragile after all. In the next space, we will tell you how to grow eyelashes longer and thicker at home, so you do not hesitate to try them without spending too much. You will love it!
- Do not abuse the eyelash.
- Avoid the use of curling iron, since on many occasions they can break them.
- Always remove your makeup! But do it very carefully, no sudden movements.
- Brush your eyelashes, this will stimulate their growth. Get used to doing it every night with a clean brush.
Home remedies for stronger and thicker eyelashes
So that you do not suffer the fall of your eyelashes we present 8 home remedies, with products that you can find very easily so that you start applying today and your look is even more impressive than before.
1. Olive oil
Olive oil contains essential fatty acids and vitamin E that stimulate growth and maintain eyelash hydration.
- Dip a cotton swab or brush in extra virgin olive oil and then rub it over the eyelashes from the roots to the tips.
- Perform the treatment every night.
As we already mentioned, vitamin E is ideal for growing eyelashes, and if you don’t want to use olive oil, you can use petroleum jelly. Applying Vaseline regularly on the eyelashes will make them thicker and much stronger, helping them not to fall out.
- Use an old mascara brush that no longer has a product and apply petroleum jelly on it.
- Run it through your eyelashes, making sure that Vaseline covers each one well.
- Do it at night as a ritual, and rinse them in the morning. Be sure to do it daily for several months to notice results.
3. Green tea
Green tea is a drink rich in flavonoids, vitamins, and minerals that, after being applied:
- Increase the volume of the eyelashes.
- They favor the growth of eyelashes.
- Prepare an infusion of green tea, let it rest in the refrigerator and, when it is very cold, rub it on the eyelashes with a cloth or cotton.
- Repeat the treatment every day, preferably before going to sleep
Chamomile infusion has moisturizing and restorative properties that contribute to improving the health of eyelashes. Its natural compounds tone the eyelids and, in turn, stimulate the healthy growth of the hair.
- Prepare a concentrated infusion of the flowers of the plant and, when it is at a bearable temperature, apply it on the eyelashes with the help of a piece of cotton.
- Repeat its use every day.
5. Egg white
The application of egg white on the eyelashes gives them an extra protein that, with the days, helps to strengthen them so that they grow in a healthy way. Their habitual use reduces the excess of fall and gives them thickness.
- Take some egg white and rub it on the eyelashes with a gentle massage.
- Let it dry for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Use it 2 or 3 times a week.
6. Castor oil
Castor oil is a product rich in vitamin E and healthy fats that strengthen eyelashes from your follicles.
- Dip a clean mascara brush in a little castor oil and apply it on the eyelashes from the roots to the tips.
- Use the treatment every night before going to sleep.
7. Vitamin E
Vitamin E oil is one of the most recommended natural ingredients for beautification and protection of eyelashes.
Its moisturizing effect helps prevent falls, while its restorative action keeps hair follicles strong. It creates a protective layer against the weakening caused by toxins. Increase the growth of facial hairs.
- Break a capsule of vitamin E oil and rub it over the eyelashes with the help of a cotton pad or brush.
- Repeat its use every day at the end of the makeup cleaning.
8. Aloe vera
The crystal that contains aloe vera is rich in essential amino acids that help increase its growth. It is estimated that it provides up to 19 amino acids of those that make up the structures necessary to keep hairs strong, long and abundant.
It’s moisturizing and repairing agents revitalize the hair follicles and prevent excessive fall.
- Extract some aloe vera gel and apply it on the eyelashes with a cotton swab.
- Be sure to completely cover your hair and let it act overnight, without rinsing.
- Use it every day.
Do you want to grow stronger, thicker and more attractive eyelashes? Choose any of the mentioned remedies and apply it regularly to get its benefits.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment.