Aloe Vera is a very popular medicinal plant worldwide; Recommended for its multiple applications in health and beauty. Although it can benefit us if we consume its crystal directly, an aloe vera juice also has multiple medicinal applications.
Aloe vera is packed with vitamins, easily absorbed carbohydrates, antioxidants,minerals, enzymes and vital amino acids to maintain health. The best thing is that it has a neutral flavor that allows you to combine it with anything you can think of.
For this reason, it is easy to prepare smoothies, add it to your infusions to refresh or drink alone. You have many choices of how to have it.
What are the properties of Aloe Vera?
- It is rich in vitamins A, B, and C, mucilage, minerals, tannins, oils, fatty acids (oleic and linoleic) and amino acids.
- It has the ability to regenerate skin cells.
- It has digestiveproperties.
- It acts as a powerful cleanser.
- Stimulates the regeneration of internal tissues.
- It helps fight viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- Regenerates skin cells and prevents premature aging.
- It acts as an analgesic.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- It has a strong anti-inflammatory action.
Preparation of medicinal Aloe Vera juice
Before starting with the preparation of aloe vera juice, it is very important to keep in mind that the fresh aloe vera gel oxidizes very quickly once it is in contact with the air.
For this reason, it is recommended to extract it just before starting and process it immediately after opening the sheet.
- First, trim the spiny edges of the blade using a good-edged knife. Once you do, wash the knife immediately.
- The piece is divided and the gel inside is extracted.
- A generous amount of aloe vera gel is placed in the blender, citrus juice (for example, orange or grapefruit) is added and the ingredients are finally processed for a couple of minutes.
- The citrus juice is highly recommended, as it helps stabilize briefly exposing aloe vera gel and improve the taste.
- After this, pour the processed juice into an airtight container and refrigerate it.
- Use two tablespoons per glass of water to get a glass of aloe vera juice.
Aloe Vera juice can last in the refrigerator for up to a week. However, to obtain most of its benefits, it is recommended to drink within two days.
Aloe Vera juice in medicinal treatments
This aloe vera juice is rich in nutrients and highly beneficial properties for health.
While this juice is good for preventing diseases, it also works as a treatment for different problems that afflict your health.
1. Improve your digestion system
Aloe Vera juice improves and strengthens the function of the digestive system, which guarantees good overall health. Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory and laxative effects thanks to which:
- Cleans and repairs the digestive tract
- Regulates the work of the liver
- Reduce stomach irritation
- Reduce irritable bowel symptoms
- It reduces the pain of stomach ulcers
- Combat constipation
- Helps cope with the discomfort caused by colitis
- Regulates the amount of beneficial bacteria in the intestine
2. Provides hydration
Another benefit of aloe vera has to do with its high water content. This makes it perfect to prevent or treat dehydration. Remember that staying hydrated helps your body detoxify by purging impurities without risk to health.
The organs that are most benefited are the kidneys and liver, as these are responsible for detoxifying the blood and producing urine.
It is also a good idea to consume aloe vera juice after exercise if the routine has been excessive. During this period, your body requires more fluids to release the lactic acid that has accumulated.
Try adding two tablespoons of aloe vera juice to your water bottle and make sure you drink everything between the time you do your routine and an hour after it is finished.
3. Fight constipation
Do you have constant problems with constipation? In addition to being uncomfortable because it makes you feel heavier than it should, it causes problems such as gas and acnefrom accumulated toxins.
Luckily, one of the benefits of drinking aloe vera juice is that it increases the intestinal water content and causes the intestines to work. This means that you will suffer constipation less frequently.
In addition, it is a good idea to avoid over-processed foods and fats for some time. The healthy thing would be to change your diet for a high fiber, fruit and vegetable.
4. You will have healthy skin
The first organ that will benefit when you start drinking aloe vera juice will be the skin. This is usually exposed to inclement weather and pollution, which can cause dryness.
The hydration that aloe vera gives you reduces the appearance and frequency of acne breakouts. It also fights the discomfort generated by psoriasis and dermatitis, two conditions that tend to cause itching.
In addition, aloe vera also provides antioxidants and vitamins that protect the skin against the effects of UV rays and wrinkles.
We recommend that in addition to drinking aloe vera juice, use a little like a cream to moisturize the skin. In this way, you will fight the problems inside and out.
5. Improve the health of your heart
Drinking aloe vera juice also greatly improves blood circulation and cardiovascular health. Thanks to lower fat levels, high cholesterol becomes easier to control.
This has a second effect: you reduce the risk of clogging arteries caused by blood clots and fat deposits.
If you are a diabetic person, keeping cholesterol at optimal levels will facilitate your treatment. Remember that diabetes is a disorder that triggers alterations in different organs.
Therefore, when controlling a problem you will see surprising general changes.
In addition, aloe vera juice also minimizes blood glucose levels, which you should monitor to avoid severe complications.
Have you already convinced yourself how beneficial it is to drink aloe vera juice for Medicinal Treatments? We are sure that it is. Remember that you can take it alone, with water or in shakes, and it is advisable to choose a completely natural one.