In addition to strengthening our immune system, healthy water drinks help us to speed up metabolism, with consequent weight loss and prevent premature aging. Here are 5 drinks that will make you lose weight. They are also easy to prepare and could help you when purifying toxins.
The abnormal accumulation of body fat caused by overweight and obesity is a problem that not only affects the figure and self-esteem, but also health in general by promoting the development of chronic diseases such as fatty liver, diabetes, and damage to the body.
There are many ways to combat this disorder and prevent it from reaching worse health consequences. However, many people have a bad habit of excusing themselves with the fact of not having time or money to do something good for their body.
Nowadays many people are suffering from diseases that appear as a result of the modern lifestyle. Above all, of food. For this reason, it is very important to become aware, improve life habits and boost the body with the consumption of natural drinks.
5 Drinks to Lose Weight
So, this time we will share 5 very popular drinks that can help eliminate toxins from the body, lose weight and prevent some diseases. Are you ready to try them?
1. Hot Lemonade
Hot water with lemon or hot lemonade with or without honey is one of the simplest and healthiest drinks you can drink every day. It is a water that concentrates a high content of vitamin C, antioxidants and important minerals that contribute to eliminate toxins, improve digestion and also strengthen the immune system to prevent diseases.
A glass of warm water with lemon fasting is enough to boost metabolism.
- Squeeze the lemon juice, mix it with warm water and, if you like, add a teaspoon of honey.
- Have a glass on an empty stomach and before each main meal.
2. Yogurt with Seeds
A healthy intestine is synonymous with good health in general, since much of the body’s defenses originates there and, in addition, several of the hormonal processes are regulated.
Natural yogurt contains probiotics, a type of good bacteria that regulate intestinal flora and also protect it from harmful microorganisms.
- 1 glass of plain yogurt
- One tablespoon of flax seeds (14 g)
- 1 tablespoon sesame (14 g)
- One tablespoon sunflower seeds (14 g)
- First, mix all the seeds in yogurt, let stand 30 minutes and consume it.
- The rest of the mixture is very important since all its nutrients are concentrated.
3. Green Tea
This drink is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and a large amount of nutrients that contribute to detoxifying the body, activate metabolism and improve skin and hair health.
- 1 teaspoon and a half of green tea (7.5 g)
- 1 cup of hot water (250 ml)
- Honey (optional)
- First, add the teaspoon and a half of green tea in a cup of hot water, let stand and sweeten.
- Have a cup on an empty stomach and another one or two hours before bedtime.
4. Green Juice
The vegetable greens can be good allies to lose weight healthily and improve overall health.
Thus, they concentrate on vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and chlorophyll that contributes to eliminating toxins from the body and improve the functioning of the purifying organs (lungs, liver, kidneys and colon).
This time the green juice is made with parsley and lemon, purifying and diuretic ingredients that help eliminate calories.
- 1 bunch of parsley
- A lemon
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- First, introduce the parsley and lemon in the blender, add a cup of water and process a few seconds until you get the desired texture.
- Then take on an empty stomach for 5 days in a row, rest 10 and drink again.
- This drink helps burn calories while providing the body with important vitamins and minerals.
5. Melon Juice
This juice helps to lose weight in a healthy way. It can also help eliminate fluids that are retained in the body and that in many cases cause inflammation and pain in various parts of the body.
Due to its concentration of antioxidants and nutrients, it is good for improving digestive health and stimulating metabolism.
- ½ chopped melon
- 1 cup of strawberries (225 g)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- First, add all the ingredients in the blender and beat them a few seconds until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Drink a glass in the morning, on an empty stomach, and another at night.
We must take into account what properties each of them has and, based on this, include them in the daily diet. When it comes to drinks and weight loss, the two go hand in hand. Drinking water helps increase metabolism and promotes a healthy digestive tract. You have no excuse not to drink it. Finally, it is worth noting the importance of accompanying these preparations with a good exercise routine and changes in life habits.